I'm 'writing' songs as i take a bath and forgetting them as soon as I'm dressed so...to remedy that I'm going to record them while singing them and put up the finished product on twittermp3....opinions are welcom but really....Justlisten.
The riots in Protea South in Soweto have left the residents of both Chiawelo and Protea North shaken, perplexed and genuinely confused. One who lives in a house cannot possibly fathom the problems a person who lives in a shack faces on a day to day basis. With that in mind I, as a resident of Chiawelo , cannot understand how the people of the shanty town in Protea south can choose to stay in an unsafe area that is not fit for habitation when a better suited area with houses made available for them has been prepared. Never-mind the luxuries of having a shopping complex a five-minutes’ walk away,a police station a stones throw away, a main road that provides many modes of transport and few services that are taken illegally, should it not be health that takes precedence over convenience in this case. This is just my opinion.
Comments
Post a Comment