Skip to main content

my eyes and you

Praise worthy figment of this bards aspirations
Potentially awesome "before" picture
Dangerously perched perfection atop pedestal
Of nubian epitome.
See you as I do.
Feel as I feel when you smile
Or speak or cry or laugh or smile or sit or sleep.
Your everything, inspires admiration.
Know this, know it to be true.

Temple of thyself made by ancient hands and brought to life by human hearts
Human loins, through whose collission came about your birth.
Soulful creature, do not wonder the hills of life with sorrowful intent
Do not shed a tear for anything less than an entity , a force of nature such as yourself. 

Look in the mirror and be content. 
For when my eyes look upon you I feel blessed, to see and know such delicate brashness and attractive "dnt care"

My eyes and u have got something going on
They cant stop watching and you dont mind performing.
Eyes cannot comprehend the pure beauty that is you
Cannot, but try to, drink you up in one glance to save some for later
Eyes feign disinterest, relent and gaze upon your sun-kissed form
Eyes see the future self you are too preoccupied to be
The present self you neglect 
The past self you would like to forget.
All this I see and admire.
Thats all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The riot has been televised : madness in protea south

The riots in Protea South in Soweto have left the residents of both Chiawelo and Protea North shaken, perplexed and genuinely confused. One who lives in a house cannot possibly fathom the problems a person who lives in a shack faces on a day to day basis. With that in mind I, as a resident of Chiawelo , cannot understand how the people of the shanty town in Protea south can choose to stay in an unsafe area that is not fit for habitation when a better suited area with houses made available for them  has been prepared. Never-mind the luxuries of having a shopping complex a five-minutes’ walk away,a police station a stones throw away, a main road that provides many modes of transport  and few services that are taken illegally, should it not be health that takes precedence over convenience in this case. This is just my opinion.

You walked lightly

You Walked Lightly You walked lightly into my life Captivating and lovely to my mind, At first, I never cared who you were Now I don’t know who I am without you, You kissed me I felt my world change, You held me I heard my heart awaken, You loved me And my soul was born anew You walked lightly into my life Now my heart knows who you are And with every breath And every step I take down lonely roads, Your hand is my staff Your voice is my guide Your strength my shelter You’re passion my awakening. You walked lightly into my life, And all my pain You took as your own, And all my fears You cast into the sea, All my doubt Lost in your eyes, You walked lightly into my life And no matter if you choose to stay or go, My life is forever changed, Just because you loved me For a moment in time. And because I choose To love you For the rest of mine. - Tracey Newson -
             VS Be fore we compare these two new kids on the block, lets learn more about them, shall we? Both proteges of very popular superstars - Kanye West and Jay-Z - these two are very different from each other. Jcole Born Jermaine Lamar Cole, Jcole is a lyricist of note. He is signed to his mentors record label Roc Nation (2009). He has spawned hit songs such as " Can't get enough" featuring the sexy Trey Songz, "No body's Perfect" featuring the on-point and sexy Missy Elliot and "Work it" which I found offensive at first...the track is too good to stay mad at. Cole released his debut album in 2011 " Cole World: The sideline story" referring to his long awaited jump into the industry after being signed for two years and not releasing anything. His music focuses on the story and lyrics; the beat is secondary yet carries the hook beautifully. Honestly he's my favourite. http://www.jc...